Template:Infobox company The Kluger Agency (TKA) is a full service non-traditional Advertising Agency with a focus on strategic partnerships and product placement within the music industry. TKA represents both corporations and artists in house, which allows brands to personally work with the artist and TKA’s award winning creative team to build integrated advertising campaigns far superior to any other opportunity available in today’s market.
The Kluger Agency represents over 55 Brands, partnering them with the top artists in the music industry. In their brief history, TKA has already worked with a wide range of stars including Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Flo Rida, Akon, Jennifer Lopez, Uncle Kracker, Kesha, Jason Derulo, Timbaland, Beyonce Knowles, T-Pain, Keri Hilson, JRandall and Lil Wayne among many others.
Founded in 2008 by music and advertising entrepreneur Adam Kluger, the Agency created and developed the concept of “brand-dropping” which creates a heightened level of product placement within the lyrics of songs and their accompanying music videos. The Agency has been widely recognized for transitioning brand mentions in lyrics from a natural element to a paid marketing strategy. Through this process, which partners products directly with the artists through music, TKA has positioned themselves at the forefront of a necessary change in the music industry, allowing for album budgets to be funded directly by brand dollars.
As the music industry continues to suffer,Template:POV-statement The Kluger Agency is part of the minority of companies creating positive, moneymaking solutions for both artists and labels while simultaneously creating an innovative avenue for brands and products to reach their target audiences.
Since its beginning, The Kluger Agency has been a large part of the public debate on product placement.Template:POV-statement Recently TKA has been highlighted in a variety of outlets. Adam Kluger and TKA are pioneers in a movement to keep the music industry afloat in a time where othersTemplate:Who see it as declining.Template:POV-statement
- ↑ http://www.labusinessjournal.com/news/2010/nov/08/agency-cues-lyricists-name-drop-brands/
- ↑ http://blogs.forbes.com/zackomalleygreenburg/2010/10/08/the-recording-industrys-piracy-proof-business-plan-lady-gaga-beyonce-jay-z-t-pain-akon/
- ↑ http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/10_50/b4207086663830.htm
- ↑ http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/06/business/media/06Adnews.html
- ↑ http://www.forbes.com/2010/10/21/michael-jackson-sony-business-entertainment-dead-celebs-10-jackson.html
- ↑ http://www.fastcompany.com/1693806/how-can-the-record-industry-make-money-these-days-product-placement